GameHammer doesn’t just talk about games and gaming-related topics, we’ve also made some games of our own. You can download them all from here.
- The Arbiter: Episode 1* (Text adventure, Amstrad CPC, Commodore 64)
- Dirk Headstrong and the Martian Madness* (3D Adventure, Amstrad CPC)
- The Quest for the CPCine Disk of Power! (Choose-your-own Adenture, Amstrad CPC)
- Roland Goes Rescuing (Action, Amstrad CPC) (WAV version for tape users)
- Roland Goes Rescuing 2* (Platformer, Amstrad CPC)
- Virgo 1** (Text adventure, Amstrad CPC, ZX Spectrum, Commodore 64)
- T2: The Adventure* (Text Adventure, Commodore 64)
* This game is being updated week-on-week as the Live Game Coding sessions build it.
** This game was originally created for the Block 9 diskzine.
The games will require an emulator, or transfer to a real Amstrad CPC (or other computer, as required). For appropriate emulators and/or advice on how to transfer the files, we recommend visiting the CPC Wiki; the central site for the entire Amstrad CPC community.